LIFE

Mount St. Bob

Disclaimer: The following story contains a graphic description of bodily juices.My dad, The Bob, has been living a lie for far too long. The secret needs to be uncovered.

The truth was revealed to a select triumvirate of Virginia students after the Georgia Tech game last Saturday. For Chase Groseclose, Tom Kuklinski and Hunter Flint

Published November 17, 2005 in Life

• HallieJane said:

Dear Cavalier Daily: Where on God's green earth have you been. No one was in a better position to discover Jackie was lying - Was there a party that ...
    on Students produce video thanking Jackie

• Just raising awareness said:

"Next up on the Cavalier Daily; Virginia students produce an emotionally profound video using Adobe After Effects software to commemorate convicted murderer, ...

• UVA Student said:

I am absolutely ashamed to say I am a UVA student with the way this has been dealt with. Jackie lied about rape and dragged our university through the ...

• kentuckyyoung said:

But you still manage to have the time to spill out this nonsense? Give me a break. Assure all you want, but the proof is in the pudding.

• Mark M. Esposito said:

I'm wondering about the world view that holds that telling lies to support an ideology is a public good. I'm also amazed that falsely accusing two innocent ...

Commentary

Add your $0.02, go to the comment form or follow the comment feed