Model students: Haley Plotner

lifemodelstudents

Haley Plotner
Class of 2014
Major: Commerce- Marketing & IT

How would you describe your personal style?

I would describe my general style as sort of boho with a little more edge to it. Recently, however, I’ve started adding a few more preppy items to my wardrobe.

What is your favorite item in your closet?

I love my army green Joe’s Jeans. I find myself wanting to wear them for every occasion whether I dress them up with heels and a nice top or wear them with my brown combat boots for a more boho look.

Who is your style icon?

I love Rachel Bilson’s look. She and Blake Lively are two style icons that I think always look classy and trendy but also have a unique look to them.

Where are your favorite places to shop?

I love Nordstrom’s. I think it has the best overall product offerings. In Georgetown there’s also a vintage store called Annie Creamcheese that I love to visit when I’m home. I can always find unique statement pieces there.

What are you wearing in this picture?

In this picture I’m wearing more of the preppy items in my collection. This is an “Emma Graham” U.Va. collection dress. I love it because it has the ruffles which lends itself to be a little preppier then I normally dress, but the low back and dark color makes the piece my style.

Published December 4, 2012 in FP test, Life