NEWS

Your reactions to SACS' decision to place U.Va. on 'warning' list

nssullivanfalcultywb

University President Teresa Sullivan, above, is pictured addressing her resignation and subsequent reinstatement this June as well as faculty compensation in remarks to the Faculty Senate.

[View the story “Story: Board incompetence earns U.Va. warning” on Storify]

Published December 18, 2012 in FP test, News

• Sabrina No Source said:

Jackie lied about the rape to make Randall jealous. Why are editors of the student newspaper at Jefferson's university so afraid of the truth?
    on Students produce video thanking Jackie

• James Roberts said:

Falsely accusing others of assault is a crime. The fallout from this is going to keep raining down on Jackie and UVa for years. Cavalier Daily has not ...

• Carrie Clarke said:

Publishing this in the school newspaper is extremely callous and insulting to all of the other UVa students and faculty (Dean Eramo) who have been harmed ...

• CrazyD said:

The Washington Post has a bombshell today where it was revealed that Jackie made up the UVA Junior in order to get "Randall" jealous and interested in ...

• HallieJane said:

Dear Cavalier Daily: Where on God's green earth have you been. No one was in a better position to discover Jackie was lying - Was there a party that ...