By the numbers

The managing board recounts some notable numerals

60: Number of years in prison Assoc. Commerce Dean Michael Morris could face if found guilty of distributing, receiving and possessing child pornography

10,000: Dollars University President Teresa Sullivan pledged to donate to AccessUVa

485,000: Sullivan’s salary, in dollars, for the fiscal year starting July 2012

2.907 million: Former Pennsylvania State University President Graham Spanier’s salary in the 2011-12 fiscal year. Before being forced out when a child sex-abuse scandal shook Penn State, Spanier was the highest-paid public university president in the U.S.

80: Number of student clubs requesting funding from Student Council for the spring semester

1,137,671.05: Amount, in dollars, that the various CIOs are requesting

111,865.30: Amount, in dollars, that the Virginia Alpine Ski and Snowboard Team is hoping for

20: Percentage of CIO funding requests that Student Council will likely meet, according to fourth-year College student Neil Branch, Council’s vice president for organizations.

179,031: The Honor Committee’s total 2013 budget, in dollars

2.7 million: The size, in dollars, of the Committee’s endowment. The endowment was established in 2002.

25: Maximum percentage of University students that should come from outside Virginia, according to the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors

1,418: Number of University students who studied abroad in the 2012-13 academic year

68.4: Percentage of those students who were women

25: Percent of a student’s tuition dollars that will go toward his school of enrollment (the College, the Commerce School) under the University’s new internal financial model

165: Number of votes by which Democrat Mark Herring edged out Republican Mark Obenshain in Virginia’s attorney general race

48: Percentage of vote Democrat Terry McAuliffe garnered to win the Virginia gubernatorial seat

45.5: Percentage of votes scored by Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli

37: Percentage of registered Virginia voters who cast ballots in the gubernatorial election

48-38: Final score of Virginia men’s basketball’s Dec. 4 loss at home to Wisconsin

2-10: Overall season record for Virginia football

15-6: Overall season record for Virginia field hockey

13: Number of times the University has hosted Lighting of the Lawn