- University cuts ties with Pi Kappa Alpha, Sigma Nu chapters following hazing investigation
- WHISNANT: The United States of oligarchy
- Virginia Supreme Court says FIOA does not cover faculty emails
- BERNSTEIN: Limit student self-governance
- The Cavalier Daily :: ALJASSAR: The second-year summer
- America said:
Oh no, they had to eat an onion! What a society of sissies we have become.
on University cuts ties with Pi Kappa Alpha, Sigma Nu chapters following hazing investigation
- rogerclegg said:
The only justification for racial preferences that is legally viable is the claim that white and Asian students will be so enlightened by the remarks ...
on U.Va.’s Office of Admissions affirms commitment to race-conscious admission policy
- america said:
Gray. One suggestion for you and your readers. Work harder.
on WHISNANT: The United States of oligarchy
- wahoo esq said:
If you are underage your best bet is to simply bring no ID and refuse to answer questions regarding your age as there is no legal obligation to do either. ...
on Students groups, police prepare for Saturday’s Foxfield Races
- Lindsey Gulla said:
GREAT article! Go Hawa!
on The Cavalier Daily :: AHMED: ADAPTing to college life