Patrick Dougherty would have no problem saying his work is “for the birds.” Currently on display at the Fralin Museum of Art, Dougherty's “Stickwork” consists of thousands of wood saplings twisted and twined together into a “Stickwork” sculpture.
- Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy’s old tweets reveal gay slurs, profanity
- Vice Mayor Bellamy’s tweets spark outcry at Council meeting
- A list of hate speech on Grounds this semester
- NOVAK: Despite offensive tweets, Wes Bellamy deserves a break
- CLARKSON AND STEIN: We learn more by challenging Jefferson's legacy than defending it
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily