The No. 7 Virginia field hockey team fell to No. 10 Massachusetts in overtime Saturday in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, ending its season. The Minutewomen did not lead at all during regulation, but they found an equalizer in the final minutes and scored a golden goal in the first overtime period to eliminate the Cavaliers.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: RUDGLEY: End Women’s Studies |116 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERGER: Abort less, prevent more |80 comments
- University students protest proposed Keystone XL pipeline extension |12 comments
- Under-represented and over-reported |11 comments
- Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine display mock wall |41 comments
- Drums please
- Pajamas in public: an age-old question
- Weird Music Wednesday #2
- Man Candy Monday #1: Noah Gundersen
- Weird Music Wednesdays #1: Weird Genres
- The New and Improved CavWalk Blog!
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Thu