Law Prof. Douglas Laycock will go before the Supreme Court next term as a religious liberty expert in the case Holt v. Hobbs. It will be his fifth time arguing before the Court.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Tue
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERGER: Abort less, prevent more |79 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: RUDGLEY: End Women’s Studies |116 comments
- Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine display mock wall |40 comments
- University students protest proposed Keystone XL pipeline extension |12 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERNSTEIN: Not a major problem |9 comments
- Drums please
- Pajamas in public: an age-old question
- Weird Music Wednesday #2
- Man Candy Monday #1: Noah Gundersen
- Weird Music Wednesdays #1: Weird Genres
- The New and Improved CavWalk Blog!
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily