At a very young age, I fell in love with Killer Whales. Sounds oxymoronic, right? Wrong. Killer Whales, also known as Orca Whales, are historically friendly, gentle and loving creatures that live with their families for the entirety of their lives and, when in the wild, have blissfully swum alongside humans, with no wild whale-human violence ever being reported.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Don’t ask me about fraternities |13 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: Name that field |10 comments
- ALJASSAR: A drunken shuttle no more |10 comments
- BERNSTEIN: Progress towards equal pay |3 comments
- ‘Publius’ calls for change to honor system, sustained discussion |3 comments
- How thrift stores saved my life
- Weird Music #8: Algorithms we live by
- How do I look? The other age old question
- Movies You Haven’t Seen, But Should #1: ‘The Man from Earth’
- Weird Music #7: Blimey...It’s Grimey!
- The top 10 mistakes every man makes with his wardrobe
- Skating figure eights
- Weird Music Wednesdays #6: Wu-Tang Clan and the Great Hip-Hop Swindle
- All tied up: the ultimate guide to wearing ties
- Weird Music Wednesdays #5: What the hell is Vaporwave?
No events for tomorrow
No events for Sun