At a very young age, I fell in love with Killer Whales. Sounds oxymoronic, right? Wrong. Killer Whales, also known as Orca Whales, are historically friendly, gentle and loving creatures that live with their families for the entirety of their lives and, when in the wild, have blissfully swum alongside humans, with no wild whale-human violence ever being reported.
- Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy’s old tweets reveal gay slurs, profanity
- Vice Mayor Bellamy’s tweets spark outcry at Council meeting
- NOVAK: Despite offensive tweets, Wes Bellamy deserves a break
- Minority Rights Coalition presents town hall on diversity
- KISER: Honor case shows we value bureaucracy over people
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily