At a very young age, I fell in love with Killer Whales. Sounds oxymoronic, right? Wrong. Killer Whales, also known as Orca Whales, are historically friendly, gentle and loving creatures that live with their families for the entirety of their lives and, when in the wild, have blissfully swum alongside humans, with no wild whale-human violence ever being reported.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- Under-represented and over-reported |13 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: RUDGLEY: End Women’s Studies |116 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERGER: Abort less, prevent more |80 comments
- Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine display mock wall |41 comments
- RUGDLEY: Republican obstructionism |4 comments
- Drums please
- Pajamas in public: an age-old question
- Weird Music Wednesday #2
- Man Candy Monday #1: Noah Gundersen
- Weird Music Wednesdays #1: Weird Genres
- The New and Improved CavWalk Blog!
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Fri