I vacillate between thinking that, on the one hand, The Cavalier Daily should require online commenters to use their real names and, on the other hand, that anonymous commenting protects those who have criticism to offer that could compromise their job or position especially within the University.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Virginia football: an obituary |37 comments
- AccessUVa changes risk leaving low-income students in the dust |38 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: ALJASSAR: Brain drain |13 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: WHISNANT: A better Board |12 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: CONNOLLY: Against 'pre-Comm' |10 comments
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
- Corvus Rettulit: "Shutter Island" Book Review
- The Cinephile: Evil Dead (2013) Film Review
- Allow Me To Introduce Myself...
- Is it enough to <3 #socialmedia?
- ACC Champs Coverage: Selection Sunday
- ACC Champs Coverage: Day 3
The UVa McIntire ...
No events for tomorrow
No events for Thu