Turning that kind of focus and effort to the AccessUVa changes in light of the University promoting involvement with the White House in trying to increase opportunities for low-income students would be a service to the University community.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERGER: Abort less, prevent more |80 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: RUDGLEY: End Women’s Studies |116 comments
- Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine display mock wall |42 comments
- University students protest proposed Keystone XL pipeline extension |12 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERNSTEIN: Not a major problem |9 comments
- Drums please
- Pajamas in public: an age-old question
- Weird Music Wednesday #2
- Man Candy Monday #1: Noah Gundersen
- Weird Music Wednesdays #1: Weird Genres
- The New and Improved CavWalk Blog!
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Wed