A group of researchers led by Dr. Vesna Jevtovic-Todorovic and Dr. Desa Milanovic from the University Hospital’s anesthesiology department conducted a study last year that sheds light on a potential link between general anesthesia use in infants and neurodegenerative diseases later in life.
- Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy’s old tweets reveal gay slurs, profanity
- Vice Mayor Bellamy’s tweets spark outcry at Council meeting
- A list of hate speech on Grounds this semester
- NOVAK: Despite offensive tweets, Wes Bellamy deserves a break
- CLARKSON AND STEIN: We learn more by challenging Jefferson's legacy than defending it
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily