The Virginia women’s basketball team bowed out of the ACC Tournament Thursday night in Greensboro, N.C. The No. 10 Cavaliers battled to the end against No. 7 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets but came up just short in the end, falling 77-76.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Don’t ask me about fraternities |13 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: Name that field |12 comments
- Take Back the Night hosts Sexual Misconduct Board mock trial |4 comments
- BERNSTEIN: Progress towards equal pay |4 comments
- ‘Publius’ calls for change to honor system, sustained discussion |3 comments
- How thrift stores saved my life
- Weird Music #8: Algorithms we live by
- How do I look? The other age old question
- Movies You Haven’t Seen, But Should #1: ‘The Man from Earth’
- Weird Music #7: Blimey...It’s Grimey!
- The top 10 mistakes every man makes with his wardrobe
- Skating figure eights
- Weird Music Wednesdays #6: Wu-Tang Clan and the Great Hip-Hop Swindle
- All tied up: the ultimate guide to wearing ties
- Weird Music Wednesdays #5: What the hell is Vaporwave?
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Mon