Human growth hormone and weight loss

Research has found that a balanced diet and steady exercise are the most reliable ways to lose weight. They have found that crash dieting and extreme measures might produce weight loss in the short-term, but they do not produce lasting effects. These effects are going to be short-term and damaging to your health in the long-term. Crash dieting and starvating produce short-term weight loss because they drain the body of fluids and send the body into starvation mode. In starvation mode, the metabolism slows down and the body begins to devour itself; that means, you will lose muscle mass as well as fat. That’s not what you want; you want to increase your muscle mass and reduce your body fat.

Lean Body Mass

Muscle is considered lean body mass because it is not fatty. The physicians at Wellness MGT Corp understand that increasing your lean body mass is the best way to lose weight quickly and keep it off. Increasing your muscle mass helps you lose weight because muscle has a high caloric need; your muscles need more fuel than fat does. That means they burn calories at a higher rate, so you lose weight even when you’re asleep. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn even when resting. When you exercise, you burn even more calories. That’s why HGH is so effective at producing lasting weight loss.

Human growth hormone, or HGH, is a peptide hormone that creates long chains of amino acids. The hormone, created naturally in the pituitary gland, inspires the muscles to create new fibers and inspires cellular growth. That means the muscles will grow bigger and stronger in a shorter amount of time.

Fat Loss

Muscles tend to consume more water than fat, so you lose weight almost instantly when you exercise or execute any physical activity. The physicians at Wellness MGT Corp offer several different weight loss options. Fat is composed largely of lipids and water, so if you are losing fat, you also need to make sure you’re not storing water. Storing water can make you softer and heavier. Lean body mass, such as muscles, consumes water which means that you will be processing water faster. This also helps to flush toxins out of your muscles and cells, so that you stand an honest chance of becoming ill less often. Also, you have a higher chance of reducing food cravings. Water has been found to reduce the feelings of hunger, which means you will likely eat less food.

Exercise

In addition to encouraging you to gain more muscle mass naturally, HGH makes it much easier to work out. You will recover from muscle stress faster, which means that your muscles will grow faster. You’ll be able to work out more often, which will help you gain muscle faster and lose weight faster. The physicians at hght.com can help you unlock your potential. You will be working with a physician who can help you figure out what program is right for you.