The Cavalier Daily welcomes thoughtful, respectful and relevant comments that contribute to a public dialogue. We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate commentary, including but not limited to:
• Explicit content, including obscenities or anything sexually or violently explicit
• Any comments that are libelous or defamatory, or violate an individual’s reasonable expectations of privacy
• Any comments that are clearly irrelevant to the topic at hand
• Any comments posted by an account that impersonates another individual or group
• Any comments that may violate the laws of the state of Virginia or the United States
• Anything that promotes or advocates violence or illegal activities
• Anything that demeans others on the basis of race, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, gender or any other categorization
• Anything written in bad taste, including anything intended to harass or intimidate reporters or other commenters
We ask that you help us monitor the comment threads on cavalierdaily.com. If you see a comment that violates our policy, do not respond to it. Instead, please contact our operations manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
By posting comments to cavalierdaily.com comment threads, you agree to indemnify The Cavalier Daily, Inc. from any losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting from claims related to material you post.
Users who repeatedly violate our comment policy will be blocked from future participation in our website forums.