You

Cult hit set to return for fourth season, full-length movie

"Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together."

As many people have probably already heard, the short-lived sitcom Arrested Development is coming back for a fourth season in 2012. This season, which will feature 10 new episodes, will lead in to the long-awaited movie currently slated for early 2013. After hearing the news earlier this month, I was both shocked and overjoyed. I never expected the movie to get off the ground, let alone revive a fourth season. The AD revival is sure to bring the series higher ratings than the show experienced when it debuted in 2003. Much like Family Guy, AD gained a cult following only after it was canceled by Fox after a mere three seasons on the air.

I first discovered the witty series when a friend brought me the first season DVD, claiming it would become my "new favorite show." I arched an eyebrow with skepticism, watched the first episode and fell in love with the zaniest bunch of characters I had ever seen on television. For those of you having trouble remembering the plot of the show, here's a refresher: George Bluth Sr. (Jeffrey Tambor), patriarch of the wealthy Bluth family, is arrested for fraud, theft and even a little "light treason." While he's in prison, his son Michael is forced to take charge of the Bluth Company and keep his family from falling apart at the seams. Michael, played by the adorable Jason Bateman, seems to be the only one in this family with a good head on his shoulders, both in terms of moral character and business sense. His