Seven ways to balance your hormones naturally

Do you expect to hear something new, innovative and grandiose? But most likely will be disappointed. There are no magic pills that you can take and forget about everything. There are certainly some medications that can calm the hormonal storm, but as you know, only the doctor can prescribe them. Nevertheless, some old but effective tricks exist that can help you cope with your hormones better than pills.

So here are the tips:

1. Fight Stress

Stressful situations and especially their consequences are the worst enemies of health. Fight with your strong emotional reactions to any negative events in your life. Learn to be calm, quiet, patient, forget about your nervous. When the level of stress rises in the body, it does not know how to react, as all our efforts were directed to rapid heartbeat and adrenaline. The adrenal glands begin to produce cortisol hormone in abundance. Excess cortisol during a long time can lead to high blood pressure, thyroid imbalance, bone density loss, hyperglycemia, weight gain, menstrual cycle problems and so on. Learn to manage stress through meditation or mantra, allow your body and mind to relax quickly after a stressful situation.

2. Sleep more

Sleeping is a great way for the body to recover, and to balance our hormones. Our body begins to give up without a good night's sleep. An adult body needs 7-9 hours of sleep. A smaller amount may cause various problems, including the ones with the endocrine system.

3. Exercise regularly and have sex

You are certainly aware how important it is to keep fit going in for sports. We do not expect that you would beat world records! But you will feel yourself much more comfortable and easier if you regularly engage your body in any kind of activity. You can get rid of the stress adrenaline that undermines your healthy hormonal balance perfectly well with a run, swimming in the pool, yoga and qigong. Also, growth hormone has a lot of benefits for energy, emotions, and memory that has proved National HRT. And it must be quite unnecessary to explain how beneficial quality sex life is on a woman's health.

We can say that sex is the most versatile way to bring the whole hormonal system in an absolute order. Do you need details? We think that orgasm will put everything in its place.

4. Proper Diet

When it comes to hormonal imbalance, it is best to eat natural food to avoid poisoning toxins and carcinogens that bring chaos to our endocrine system. Eat healthy raw food as often as possible. Especially effective is food full of vitamins and minerals, such as green leafy vegetables. It is always best to obtain essential nutrients from the whole food and not from some supplements.

5. Less caffeine

This step is very difficult for the fans of coffee. Coffee is not just an energetic tonic; it is a kind of ritual that brings the emotional background into a blissful harmony. A cup of coffee in the morning - and the world seems more pleasant. But you should know that caffeine is a stimulant, which boosts the hormones to a permanent reproduction. It's not that bad - it is just wrong when a foreign substance (a caffeine) gives a signal to hypothalamus – ‘Hey, work strenuously!’ So try to reduce the amount of caffeine at the expense of the number of cups or use more decaffeinated coffee.

6. Minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin D

Our body needs a certain amount of vitamins and minerals to work properly. The lack of them is manifested in different ways, including misunderstandings in the behavior of our hormones. Multivitamins cannot substitute all the products, but they provide your body with everything it needs. Therefore, keep the balance - maximum vegetables, fruit, herbs in summer, and compensate the lack of vitamins with pharmacy vitamins in other seasons. The sunny vitamin is important for the correct operation of the hormonal system. You know yourself how depressed your mood is, when there is no sun when everything is gray and gloomy. The benefits of vitamin D are evident, and if you cannot get it in a natural way, the alternative is the encapsulated drug.

7. Creativity

Nothing gives such a huge source of energy for our body as a self-expression in things that you are most competent in. We are talking about the things that you give your heart to at leisure. You draw, sing, embroider, grow orchids, bake cakes or do handmade jewelry – the key element in all this is that these activities bring you pleasure. You may ask ‘What do hormones have in common with this’? The answer is simple, when you feel good, your soul sings and rejoices, the body produces serotonin hormone in large quantities - in the circulatory system, in brain cells, in the gastrointestinal tract, in the pineal gland and elsewhere in the body. Serotonin is responsible for appetite control - this means that you will not overeat and everything will be ok with your figure and your mood. It also helps to build the right structure of the bone tissue. So, osteoporosis does not threaten you if you'll indulge yourself in your favorite hobby.

These are just a few ways to balance your hormones naturally. Natural methods prolong our health, of course, if you are not dealing with a serious illness. So be always healthy!