Your soundtrack for watching the football team set ‘The Standard’

Hoos don’t lose and neither do these tracks

<p>Get yourself pumped for the next game by listening to these classic tracks.</p>

Get yourself pumped for the next game by listening to these classic tracks.

Haven’t you heard? We’re a football school now. Don’t worry about our recent losses — these ten songs capture the essence of the long uphill journey of Virginia Football and will get you pumped to watch your favorite team crush the remainder of this season. They might not aid you in your grieving process as you mourn the loss of “The Adventures of CavMan,” but they’ll definitely kill at your next pregame.

“Lights Up” by Harry Styles

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “Shine, step into the light / Shine, so bright sometimes / Shine, I’m not ever going back”

“Remember the Name” by Fort Minor

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “This is ten percent luck / Twenty percent skill / Fifteen percent concentrated power of will / Five percent pleasure / Fifty percent pain / And a hundred percent reason to remember the name”

“‘Till I Collapse” by Eminem and Nate Dogg

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “'Til the roof comes off, ‘til the lights go out / 'Til my legs give out, can't shut my mouth / 'Til the smoke clears out and my high perhaps / I'm a rip this s—t ‘til my bones collapse”

“Started from the Bottom” by Drake

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “Started from the bottom, now we're here / Started from the bottom, now my whole team f—kin' here”

“Survivor” by Destiny’s Child

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “I'm a survivor (what), I'm not gon' give up (what) / I'm not gon' stop (what), I'm gon' work harder (what) / I'm a survivor (what), I'm gonna make it (what) / I will survive (what), keep on survivin' (what)”

“What a Feeling” by One Direction

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “Whatever chains are holding you back / Holding you back, don't let 'em tie you down” 

“Throw It Back” by Missy Elliot

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “Walk up in this thing (Thing) / I be on my game (Game) / If it's competition ('Tition) / I put them to shame (Shame)”

“Automatically in Love” by Carly Rae Jepson

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “Automatically in love / Right away, baby, it's a real rollercoaster / When the wind goes the other way”

“Cold” by Rico Nasty and Kenny Beats

Lyric most relevant to the Hoos: “This ain't no bud, this s—t ain't gon' fade away / No, it won't fade away, shots like a fade-away / Smile in a hater's face, watch what the f—k you say”

“Don’t Worry Baby” by The Beach Boys

Lyrics most relevant to the Hoos: “Don't worry, baby / Everything will turn out alright.”