Tell The History Of Now
Serving the University community since 1890

Courtesy Wikimedia Commons

Considering the kinds of problems the U.S. is currently facing domestically, socialist or not we would benefit from adopting many of these same programs. 
 Bird, an electric scooter company, is interested in doing business in Charlottesville. 
Hurricane Florence could make landfall as soon as Thursday
The music put out in the last half-decade — including this week’s new album “In Your Own Sweet Time” — proves that rock music itself isn’t quite dead.
Official portrait of President Donald J. Trump, Friday, October 6, 2017.  (Official White House photo by Shealah Craighead)
Presiding Judge Cheryl Higgins ruled that the prosecution — the Commonwealth of Virginia — failed to prove that Kessler made his statements within the court’s jurisdiction.
Jordan Peele became the fourth African-American to be nominated for Best Director for his satirical horror film, “Get Out”.
Twenty students were chosen to trek to the United Kingdom and reside in the epicenter of the country’s multicultural growth as part of the London First program
Contenders for the nomination include Ben Cullop, Leslie Cockburn, Roger Huffstetler and Andrew Sneathern. Whoever secures the nomination will run against incumbent Republican Rep. Tom Garrett in the midterm elections this November. 

More media »