NEWS

Faculty salaries disclosed

The Cavalier Daily uses Freedom of Information Act to report employee incomes

fs_graphic

UPDATE: View our coverage of 2013-2014 Faculty Salaries here.

The Cavalier Daily obtained salary information for University faculty and staff in 2012 using the Freedom of Information Act. Medical School Dean Steven DeKosky’s $650,000 salary topped the list. He is accompanied by four other employees of the University’s health and medical centers in the top 10.

The median salary for all full-time faculty members is $99,600, whereas the median staff employee salary is $43,748 a year. Full-time University faculty remain the highest paid on average in the Commonwealth.

See below for a full list of all faculty salaries:

Faculty salaries 2012-2013
Staff salaries 2012-2013

Check out the full paper and detailed info graphic here.

Published April 12, 2013 in FP test, News

• Sabrina No Source said:

Jackie lied about the rape to make Randall jealous. Why are editors of the student newspaper at Jefferson's university so afraid of the truth?
    on Students produce video thanking Jackie

• James Roberts said:

Falsely accusing others of assault is a crime. The fallout from this is going to keep raining down on Jackie and UVa for years. Cavalier Daily has not ...

• Carrie Clarke said:

Publishing this in the school newspaper is extremely callous and insulting to all of the other UVa students and faculty (Dean Eramo) who have been harmed ...

• HallieJane said:

Dear Cavalier Daily: Where on God's green earth have you been. No one was in a better position to discover Jackie was lying - Was there a party that ...

• CrazyD said:

The Washington Post has a bombshell today where it was revealed that Jackie made up the UVA Junior in order to get "Randall" jealous and interested in ...