The family system is a staple of many organizations at the University. By pairing new members with older ones — known as “littles” and “bigs,” respectively — organizations hope to streamline the integration of these new members into the fold.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Virginia football: an obituary |39 comments
- AccessUVa changes risk leaving low-income students in the dust |38 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: ALJASSAR: Brain drain |15 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: WHISNANT: A better Board |12 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: CONNOLLY: Against 'pre-Comm' |10 comments
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
- Corvus Rettulit: "Shutter Island" Book Review
- The Cinephile: Evil Dead (2013) Film Review
- Allow Me To Introduce Myself...
- Is it enough to <3 #socialmedia?
- ACC Champs Coverage: Selection Sunday
- ACC Champs Coverage: Day 3
The UVa McIntire ...
No events for tomorrow
No events for Thu