H&S

This Week in Science

The Turanor PlanetSolar, the first 100 percent solar-powered vessel, will attempt to circumnavigate the world from Singapore and is scheduled to arrive back in Monaco next May.

Researchers have recently been able to measure the existence of the evanescent magnesium atom with great precision.

DNA left on deer remains could be used in the future to identify deer poachers.

NASA has unveiled a plan to study the moon from crust to core.

-compiled by Surabhi Bhatt, Adnin Zaman and Faiza Arif

Published September 14, 2011

• Sabrina No Source said:

Jackie lied about the rape to make Randall jealous. Why are editors of the student newspaper at Jefferson's university so afraid of the truth?
    on Students produce video thanking Jackie

• James Roberts said:

Falsely accusing others of assault is a crime. The fallout from this is going to keep raining down on Jackie and UVa for years. Cavalier Daily has not ...

• Carrie Clarke said:

Publishing this in the school newspaper is extremely callous and insulting to all of the other UVa students and faculty (Dean Eramo) who have been harmed ...

• CrazyD said:

The Washington Post has a bombshell today where it was revealed that Jackie made up the UVA Junior in order to get "Randall" jealous and interested in ...

• HallieJane said:

Dear Cavalier Daily: Where on God's green earth have you been. No one was in a better position to discover Jackie was lying - Was there a party that ...

Commentary

Add your $0.02, go to the comment form or follow the comment feed