Search continues for second-year Hannah Graham

<p>This images shows Graham in the clothes she was last seen in.</p>

This images shows Graham in the clothes she was last seen in.

UPDATE 2 p.m.: 

New footage has confirmed that Graham was outside of McGrady's Irish Pub on Grady Avenue at 12:46 a.m. Saturday morning, just minutes before her last text message was sent at 1:20 a.m. She is seen on the tape walking east toward Preston Avenue. She was wearing the same clothing seen in surveillance images from earlier that night. 

"More than 60 tips came in last night," Charlottesville Police spokesperson Lt. Ronnie Roberts said. "The tips have been coming in, the detectives are running full steam ahead, and we are checking on each tip we get on the case."

The investigation remains a missing persons case.

(Below is the story run earlier today. Updates will be posted here throughout the day as they are made available.)

_______________

Charlottesville Police are continuing their search for second-year College student Hannah Graham Tuesday.

Graham was last heard from early Saturday morning when she sent a text message to one of her friends, according to a statement from the Charlottesville Police Department. Her family reported her missing Sunday afternoon.

"A search using a bloodhound was conducted Sunday evening, but that search did not turn up anything useful," Charlottesville Police said in a press release.

Graham, a Fairfax County resident, was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cutouts, according to a statement released by University Police Chief Michael Gibson. A University release says Graham is 5-foot-11 with a skinny build. She has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

"The members of the University of Virginia community are united in our deep concern for U.Va. student Hannah Elizabeth Graham," University President Teresa Sullivan said in an email to the University press release Monday.

Anyone with information as to Graham's whereabouts is asked to call Charlottesville Police at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.