Post-renovations, the University administration plans to “take down or demolish” Courtenay, Dunglison and Fitzhugh to make room for new dormitories in the vein of existing hall-style Alderman Road ones. After that, the last first year suite-style dorm on Grounds will be Gooch-Dillard. As a current Dunglison resident, I find this prospect disconcerting.
- Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy’s old tweets reveal gay slurs, profanity
- CLARKSON AND STEIN: We learn more by challenging Jefferson's legacy than defending it
- NOVAK: Despite offensive tweets, Wes Bellamy deserves a break
- A list of hate speech on Grounds this semester
- Vice Mayor Bellamy’s tweets spark outcry at Council meeting
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily