This morning, I got a haircut at the first place that showed up on Google when I typed in “haircut.” When I took off my beanie at the salon to reveal unwashed locks, in all of their split-ended glory, the hair stylist furrowed her perfectly-shaped brows.
- Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy’s old tweets reveal gay slurs, profanity
- CLARKSON AND STEIN: We learn more by challenging Jefferson's legacy than defending it
- NOVAK: Despite offensive tweets, Wes Bellamy deserves a break
- A list of hate speech on Grounds this semester
- Vice Mayor Bellamy’s tweets spark outcry at Council meeting
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily