Police release footage showing Graham walking on Downtown Mall

<p>In security footage taken from Sal's restaurant on the Downtown Mall, Graham can be seen walking past heading east at 1:06 a.m. Saturday morning.</p>

In security footage taken from Sal's restaurant on the Downtown Mall, Graham can be seen walking past heading east at 1:06 a.m. Saturday morning.

In a video released Thursday by Charlottesville Police, Graham can be seen walking on the Downtown Mall opposite Sal's Italian Restaurant at 1:06 a.m.

The man police identified as following Graham enters the screen at 13 seconds and stops at 24 seconds. Graham enters the screen at 30 seconds, and when she passes the man he begins walking behind her.

In the second clip, taken from Tuel Jewelers, Graham enters the screen at 52 seconds, shortly followed by the man who has since spoken with police and said he was following Graham because she looked distressed.

The man told police he stopped following Graham when a second man approached her and put his arm around her. The man told police he believed this second man either knew Graham or was trying to help her.

Police released a description of the second man Thursday afternoon. The man is described as a "person of interest" in the investigation.

Full recap of the events surrounding Graham's disappearance available here.