The International Relations Organization hosted a panel Wednesday titled “China’s Third Revolution? Reform, Conservatism or Decay under Xi Jinping,” featuring Batten School Dean Harry Harding. His talk focused on his suggestion that modern China has experienced two revolutions thus far, but is in need of another to address deep-seated issues in the nation.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERGER: Abort less, prevent more |77 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: RUDGLEY: End Women’s Studies |114 comments
- Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine display mock wall |39 comments
- University students protest proposed Keystone XL pipeline extension |11 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: BERNSTEIN: Not a major problem |9 comments
- Drums please
- Pajamas in public: an age-old question
- Weird Music Wednesday #2
- Man Candy Monday #1: Noah Gundersen
- Weird Music Wednesdays #1: Weird Genres
- The New and Improved CavWalk Blog!
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Sun
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily