- Anti-Palestine posters cause shock on grounds
- Student-run committee releases Lawn room decisions
- GORMAN: No scarlet letter for sexual assault
- University's Living Wage Campaign holds rally, demands increased worker wages
- University Law prof. weighs in on marijuana prohibition debate
- wahooknows said:
You are not in the wrong. The author simply wants to burnish his PC credentials by re-stirring this tired topic. OK, Mr. Adames - you're on the record ...
on ADAMES: The misguided exaltation of Jefferson
- Old-Timer said:
There's some excellent comedy in this article. The lack of self-awareness for these clowns is so wonderful; yeah, near as anyone can tell, nothing happened ...
on Phi Psi protesters plead guilty to trespassing charges
- M2000 said:
So "Palestinian" supporters, you're okay with supporting Jew-hating terrorists? And okay with making inflammatory statements comparing Israel to Nazi ...
on Anti-Palestine posters cause shock on grounds
- Sanka Coffey said:
Of course not... after the tuition increase, they'll decry the rise of student indebtedness. These people have absolutely zero common sense.
on University's Living Wage Campaign holds rally, demands increased worker wages
- Disappointing Response said:
Would you rather have a racial quota for living on the lawn? Say, for instance, 3 rooms on the lawn must be filled by black students. (UVa's population ...
on Student-run committee releases Lawn room decisions
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily