The Virginia men’s basketball team announced in a release Monday that sophomore point guard Teven Jones would transfer from the program to seek playing time elsewhere.
“Teven informed me today that he is leaving the Virginia basketball program and will be looking for another school where he will have a better opportunity for playing time,” coach Tony Bennett said in a statement.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Don’t ask me about fraternities |13 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: Name that field |12 comments
- Take Back the Night hosts Sexual Misconduct Board mock trial |4 comments
- BERNSTEIN: Progress towards equal pay |4 comments
- ‘Publius’ calls for change to honor system, sustained discussion |3 comments
- How thrift stores saved my life
- Weird Music #8: Algorithms we live by
- How do I look? The other age old question
- Movies You Haven’t Seen, But Should #1: ‘The Man from Earth’
- Weird Music #7: Blimey...It’s Grimey!
- The top 10 mistakes every man makes with his wardrobe
- Skating figure eights
- Weird Music Wednesdays #6: Wu-Tang Clan and the Great Hip-Hop Swindle
- All tied up: the ultimate guide to wearing ties
- Weird Music Wednesdays #5: What the hell is Vaporwave?
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Mon