Despite a loss Sunday against Maryland, the Virginia women’s lacrosse team still felt it was playing its best of lacrosse of the season. On Wednesday night, the No. 15 Cavaliers (9-7, 3-4 ACC) proved that to be the case as they closed their regular season with a dominant win against in-state rival Virginia Tech (7-8, 0-6 ACC), 17-12.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Don’t ask me about fraternities |13 comments
- ALJASSAR: A drunken shuttle no more |10 comments
- Students respond to hate speech in Amphitheater |24 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: Name that field |10 comments
- BERNSTEIN: Progress towards equal pay |3 comments
- Weird Music #8: Algorithms we live by
- How do I look? The other age old question
- Movies You Haven’t Seen, But Should #1: ‘The Man from Earth’
- Weird Music #7: Blimey...It’s Grimey!
- The top 10 mistakes every man makes with his wardrobe
- Skating figure eights
- Weird Music Wednesdays #6: Wu-Tang Clan and the Great Hip-Hop Swindle
- All tied up: the ultimate guide to wearing ties
- Weird Music Wednesdays #5: What the hell is Vaporwave?
- Spring Cleaning Edition
No events for today
No events for Sat