Everyone can

Flipping through the pages of Vogue the other day, I noticed an ad with a bright pink background featuring Katy Perry wearing a pink and purple spandex cat suit promoting the fragrance "Purr-fect."

How much did they pay her to wear that? I'm not sure I would be willing to sacrifice my dignity - regardless of how much they paid me - to wear that cat suit. Sorry Katy Perry, but this ad definitely made me lose a little respect for you. That spandex cat suit was incredibly atrocious, but what bothers me more is now Katy Perry can squeeze her name on the bottom of the already mile-long list of celebrities who have their own fragrances with lackluster ad campaigns.

When American consumers browse the pages of any fashion magazine, chances are they will see a handful of celebrity perfume advertisements. From Eva Longoria to Faith Hill, nowadays it seems that nearly every celebrity has his own fragrance. Some celebrity advertisement campaigns, however, appear to lack sufficient, creative planning and give you the sense they were just thrown together with the hopes that a celebrity name would be enough to reel in consumers. Beyonc