Letter from the editors

Let's be honest - one of the best parts about being a U.Va. student is living in Charlottesville. With the arts scene of a big city and the homey charm of a small town, C-ville is the perfect place to spend our college years. There is so much cool stuff happening around town, in fact, that here at tableau we are often overwhelmed when balancing national arts and entertainment stories with local happenings around town. Nearly every week, we catch ourselves sighing, "If only we had more space!"

Well, loyal readers, ask and you shall receive. The page you see today will be a recurring section in Monday issues of The Cavalier Daily. tabLocal will feature everything you need to know about the local arts and entertainment scene, both on and off Grounds. Cool concert coming up at the Jefferson? tabLocal's got it covered. Want to know what's playing at Offscreen this week? Check out tabLocal's events calendar.

We're going to do our best to keep you in the know, but as a brand new section, we also need your help. Email tableau@cavalierdaily.com with your comments and suggestions about the new page - what do you want to see in tabLocal?