Winter wardrobe malfunction

It is officially fall, slowly creeping its way into winter. Several of my friends have told me how excited they are for the season. It's time for them to pull out their sweaters and pea coats, and snuggle under down comforters with hot chocolate. For me, winter makes me wish humans required hibernation; I would love nothing more than to stuff my face for those few miserable weeks of fall and then disappear until summer, hopefully far slimmer and with slightly less frizzy hair, but I realize that may be asking for too much.

Instead, I come to terms with the fact that I will have to suffer through this miserable season. First of all, I am more than six feet tall. With this height comes immeasurable responsibility - mainly the need to cover my wrists and ankles. This, like most tasks, is easier said than done. In winter, I find myself scrabbling for ways to keep my delicate wrists warm - I am further handicapped by my lack of fashion sense.

My cold weather routine begins by hiding under my blanket for as long as possible, hitting snooze until 15 minutes before I am supposed to be running to the bus. Having backed myself into this dangerous corner, I sprint around my room struggling to find my winter clothes. Simultaneously sifting my way through my closet and brushing my teeth, I recall the worst part of this particular winter. Overambitious, and na