Reeling from a three-game losing streak and season-long shooting woes, the Virginia women’s basketball team took the floor against Michigan on Thursday night at John Paul Jones Arena looking to change its tune.
By the time the final horn had sounded on a 73-53 loss, however, the repetitive clangs of a ball striking iron remained the definitive sound of the Cavaliers’ 2013-14 campaign.
Though Virginia (3-5) put up 57 shots against the Wolverines (6-3), only 19 fell through the net.
Subscribe to our Email Edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- AccessUVa changes risk leaving low-income students in the dust |36 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: Virginia football: an obituary |35 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: ALJASSAR: Science is not optional |24 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: WHISNANT: A better Board |12 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: KNAYSI: Immaculate deception |14 comments
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
- Corvus Rettulit: "Shutter Island" Book Review
- The Cinephile: Evil Dead (2013) Film Review
- Allow Me To Introduce Myself...
- Is it enough to <3 #socialmedia?
- ACC Champs Coverage: Selection Sunday
- ACC Champs Coverage: Day 3
No events for today
The UVa McIntire ...
No events for Wed
Tweets from @cavalierdaily/the-cavalier-daily