Hook-up horror stories

Hookups are the college equivalent of campfire stories. Except in hookup stories there are no boogeymen or escaped murderers. Usually, the scary character is an extremely inebriated guy/girl and you are often the offender. Just like campfire stories, friends gather 'round, have some beer and tell their version of events so horrifying they chill the bone. Maybe horrifying isn't the right word. Hilarious may be more appropriate. If a hookup takes enough wrong turns, it will live in lore long after graduation.

Drive-by Offer

Late one night in his second year, "Brad," a good and loyal Wahoo, was recovering from a long day by cruising the Blue Ridge Parkway. While parked at a lookout point, a truck pulled up next to him and the driver started chatting. Brad was slightly uncomfortable and decided to go to a different lookout point. Creepy Car Guy, as he will now be known, followed and invited Brad into his car. Brad, knowing not to accept rides from strangers, turned him down. They continued talking when Creepy Car Guy said (direct quote) "So, you're looking good tonight, can I suck your