Sarah St. John

Every student at the University should seek to take advantage of the University’s library resources, including the opportunity to immerse themselves in these standout films.
Earlier this month marked the 45th anniversary of The Cavalier Daily’s independence. 
Lewis’s inaugural episode as host of “On Record” was released March 17.
In fact, getting rid of standardized testing has, in some ways, enabled admissions offices to deflect criticism about other methods of evaluating applicants. 
Housing First is an increasingly popular strategy that places emphasis on using permanent housing for people without shelter as a jumping off point into employment and food stability.
The Lawn, as the center of our University, carries huge historical and community-based significance.
Thus, students may not even know that they are suffering from a mental illness, much less that they are eligible to have such illness accounted for by the Committee. 
 Apparently, before any official rush activities began, Flubba Kappa Wubba hosted a preliminary round of testing referred to as the “thinning of the herd.” This event consisted of several hours of time spent outside in mini skirts, sundresses and other weather-inappropriate clothing.
It is the fundamental responsibility of the University to promote policies that protect its student body, something which it has failed to do in relation to pepper spray policies. 
Regardless of how one feels about fraternities, studies reveal that their impact on students’ careers after graduation is undeniably positive. 

More media »