Based on the true story of Ron Woodroof’s efforts to distribute medication to treat AIDS in the 1980s, the latest Matthew McConaughey film “Dallas Buyers Club” plays out with the vivacity that the story calls for.
Subscribe to our email edition
Get The Cavalier Daily delivered to your inbox every morning.Subscribe now!
- The Cavalier Daily :: Virginia football: an obituary |39 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: ALJASSAR: Brain drain |15 comments
- AccessUVa changes risk leaving low-income students in the dust |39 comments
- The Cavalier Daily :: CONNOLLY: Against 'pre-Comm' |10 comments
- Future of Honor hangs in the balance |3 comments
- Full-time advertising representative starting in December 2013
- Play On
- Video: Mike London reacts after Ball State loss
- "Fencers Ready, Fence"
- Corvus Rettulit: "Shutter Island" Book Review
- The Cinephile: Evil Dead (2013) Film Review
- Allow Me To Introduce Myself...
- Is it enough to <3 #socialmedia?
- ACC Champs Coverage: Selection Sunday
- ACC Champs Coverage: Day 3
No events for today
No events for tomorrow
No events for Sat